10月14日核心群召开了会议,会议开到深夜,会上核心群成员对我们
理事会进行了深刻的批评,主要批评的内容就是运营NBS的时间长了,刚
开始的那种干事业的激情没有了,做事不主动,社区做事的人也太少,
NBS的热度太低了!
会议认为,虽然我们都是对NBS信仰坚定的人,但不能只想着炒币,
要撸起袖子加油干!做事情也不能光靠信仰和激情,要建立合理的奖励机
制,大家一起来建设NBS!
会后,我结合会议上大家提出来的很多好主意,撰写了“DAO赏金制
度”这个提案。链接:https://nbs.wiki/index.php?u=/topic/136/dao%E8%B5%8F%E9%87%91%E5%88%B6
目前提案还在核心群讨论修改中,就快要通过了。我先来申请赏金做个示范。
希望今后NBS社区的所有伙伴们都来为NBS的生态添砖加瓦、都来申请赏金!
做了任何对NBS有益的事都可以来申请赏金,大家干起来,NBS绝对不会倒下,只会越来越强大!
为了写这个提案我熬了两个晚上,脑细胞死了不少,请大家投我一票吧。
我的提案得到了无限、小袁、大师、小蝌蚪等理事和核心成员的极大启发,在此表示衷心感谢!

Hello, dear NBS community! I am Yuanbao, the director of NBS community.

Recently, Jin'an announced that it would be removed from the NBS. I am also very distressed like everyone! On October 14, the core group held a meeting, which lasted until late at night. At the meeting, the members of the core group deeply criticized our council. The main criticism was that the NBS had been operating for a long time. The passion for doing business at the beginning was gone, and there were too few people doing things in the community. The enthusiasm of NBS was too low! The meeting held that, although we are all people who firmly believe in NBS, we should not just think about speculating money, but roll up our sleeves and work hard! We can't do things by faith and passion alone. We need to establish a reasonable reward mechanism. Let's build NBS together!

After the meeting, I wrote the proposal of "DAO reward system" in combination with many good ideas put forward at the meeting. Link: https://nbs.wiki/index.php?u=/topic/136/dao%E8%B5%8F%E9%87%91%E5%88%B6

At present, the proposal is still being discussed and revised by the core group, and will soon be adopted. Let me first apply for a reward as a demonstration. I hope that all partners of NBS community will contribute to the ecology of NBS and apply for rewards in the future! You can apply for rewards if you do anything beneficial to NBS. NBS will never fall down, but will become stronger and stronger!

I stayed up for two nights to write this proposal, and many brain cells died. Please vote for me. My proposal has been greatly inspired by directors and core members such as Infinite, Xiao Yuan, Master, Little Tadpole, and I would like to express my heartfelt thanks!

亲爱的NBS社区大家好!我是NBS社区理事元宝。 最近币安公告下架NBS,我也跟大家一样很心痛! 10月14日核心群召开了会议,会议开到深夜,会上核心群成员对我们 理事会进行了深刻的批评,主要批评的内容就是运营NBS的时间长了,刚 开始的那种干事业的激情没有了,做事不主动,社区做事的人也太少, NBS的热度太低了! 会议认为,虽然我们都是对NBS信仰坚定的人,但不能只想着炒币, 要撸起袖子加油干!做事情也不能光靠信仰和激情,要建立合理的奖励机 制,大家一起来建设NBS! 会后,我结合会议上大家提出来的很多好主意,撰写了“DAO赏金制 度”这个提案。链接:https://nbs.wiki/index.php?u=/topic/136/dao%E8%B5%8F%E9%87%91%E5%88%B6 目前提案还在核心群讨论修改中,就快要通过了。我先来申请赏金做个示范。 希望今后NBS社区的所有伙伴们都来为NBS的生态添砖加瓦、都来申请赏金! 做了任何对NBS有益的事都可以来申请赏金,大家干起来,NBS绝对不会倒下,只会越来越强大! 为了写这个提案我熬了两个晚上,脑细胞死了不少,请大家投我一票吧。 我的提案得到了无限、小袁、大师、小蝌蚪等理事和核心成员的极大启发,在此表示衷心感谢! Hello, dear NBS community! I am Yuanbao, the director of NBS community. Recently, Jin'an announced that it would be removed from the NBS. I am also very distressed like everyone! On October 14, the core group held a meeting, which lasted until late at night. At the meeting, the members of the core group deeply criticized our council. The main criticism was that the NBS had been operating for a long time. The passion for doing business at the beginning was gone, and there were too few people doing things in the community. The enthusiasm of NBS was too low! The meeting held that, although we are all people who firmly believe in NBS, we should not just think about speculating money, but roll up our sleeves and work hard! We can't do things by faith and passion alone. We need to establish a reasonable reward mechanism. Let's build NBS together! After the meeting, I wrote the proposal of "DAO reward system" in combination with many good ideas put forward at the meeting. Link: https://nbs.wiki/index.php?u=/topic/136/dao%E8%B5%8F%E9%87%91%E5%88%B6 At present, the proposal is still being discussed and revised by the core group, and will soon be adopted. Let me first apply for a reward as a demonstration. I hope that all partners of NBS community will contribute to the ecology of NBS and apply for rewards in the future! You can apply for rewards if you do anything beneficial to NBS. NBS will never fall down, but will become stronger and stronger! I stayed up for two nights to write this proposal, and many brain cells died. Please vote for me. My proposal has been greatly inspired by directors and core members such as Infinite, Xiao Yuan, Master, Little Tadpole, and I would like to express my heartfelt thanks!
实时预览.live preview
至少再输入.enter atleast 10 个字符.characters
警告.WARNING: 您提及.You mentioned %MENTIONS%, 但他们也能看到此消息并且也会被通知.but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
保存中.Saving...
已保存.Saved
以.With 选.selected 取消选择帖子.deselect posts 显示所选帖子.show selected posts
本主题下的所有帖子都是.All posts under this topic will be 已删除.deleted ?
Pending draft ... 单击以继续编辑.Click to resume editing
弃稿.Discard draft